thanks for visit...don't 4get to comment...if something you understand..tell me or comment me, ok! I hope you fun and like in here

Jumat, 06 Februari 2009

Request Layout

English Version :

hi all of my friends :)
thanks for visit my blog^^
I hope you can fun with my blog^^
Like the title...
The title is...who's wanna make request layout with me??
Not really good...
Not really good...not like other fansclub...
but It's FUN^^
hehehehehe...
comment me if you want!
and....I will comment you back!
OK!
Thanks for read my blog!
OK!
Ja~Ne!
P.S. : I can't make layout with cursor...

-------------------------------------------------------

Indo Version :

Hi teman2 aq yg baek^^
makasih sudah berkunjung ke blog aq^^
aq harap kamu senang sama blog aq!!!
Seperti judulnya...
Judulnya itu...siapa yang mau request layout fs ke aq??
Nggak begitu bagus...
Nggak begitu bagus...nggak kayak fansclub2...sekarang..
tapi itu KEREN^^
hahahaahha....
comment aq kalau mau request ya!
dan...aq bakal comment kamu balik^^
OK!
Makasih sudah baca blog aq^^
OK!
Bye2...

P.S. : Aq gg ngerti gimana caranya buat layout yg ada cursornya..maaf ya n___n

BY : Hikage^^

1 komentar: